At the YWCA, our organization revolves around women. We take pride in our wide variety of services intended to help women succeed and thrive – no matter what circumstances they are in.
Whether you are looking for ways to better yourself or need help getting out of a bad situation, we have the programs and resources you need to begin.
- Each month, we respond to 80 calls to our domestic violence and rape crisis hotlines
- Every year, we provide shelter to nearly 100 domestic violence victims and their children who have fled their homes
- Every year, we provide safety planning and counseling to 325 domestic violence victims
- Every week, one of our rape crisis advocates accompanies a traumatized rape victim to a local emergency room and continues to counsel and advocate for as long as assistance is needed
- Four days of every week, we accompany domestic violence victims to court and provide ongoing advocacy and support